Single Hung Vinyl Replacement Windows
Single Hung Vinyl Replacement Windows are generally found in today’s new construction homes. They typically have a nailing flange and incorporated “J” channel to receive vinyl siding. A builder’s grade single hung window almost always has a 2.75″ jamb and double pane glass while our window has a 3.25″ inch thick jamb and an available high performance triple pane glass unit. Our single hung replacement window can have a U factor of .24 or better.
Single Hung Vinyl Replacement Window Features
- Only the bottom sash opens and tilts in for easy cleaning.
- Single Hung windows are available in white and beige.
- Double pane glass is standard, triple pane is a option.
- Single hung windows come with a half screen.
- 3.25″ thick jamb is standard.
- Nailing flanges and incorporated “J” channel are optional.
- Windows can be custom sizes to the 1/4 inch.