Jack’s Wholesale Windows Career Opportunities
Jack’s Wholesale Windows, the largest distributor of replacement windows in the U.S., has been offering employment opportunities for self-motivated, career minded individuals since 1973. At Jack’s, we take great pride in offering technologically advanced high quality products and outstanding customer service.
Sales/Customer Service Position
Primary responsibilities include:
- Adhere to Jack’s guiding principles and ethical standards
- Become an expert on Jack’s products
- Meet with potential customers provided through company generated leads
- Bring in new customers through self-generated leads
- Friendly, outgoing personality and positive attitude
- High energy level and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to apply consultative skills in prospect presentations
- Sales and/or construction experience helpful but not required
- Willingness to travel regionally (typically not overnight)
- Must have reliable, insured transportation
- Training provided
- Highly competitive pay structure with bonus incentive programs and unlimited upward potential
- All appointments are qualified and confirmed by our marketing team
- Most leads are provided by Jack’s
- Insurance plus too many benefits to list….
Interested candidates please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the word “sales” in the subject line.
Installation Subcontractor Crews
Jack’s builds strong long-term business partnerships with professional window installation crews. Installation crews must have significant experience installing high quality windows in a variety of installation settings. Additionally, Jack’s requires all installation crews to conform to our high quality installation and customer service standards. Crews interested in being considered for a relationship with Jack’s should submit a letter of interest that outlines experience, description and qualifications of crew, and desired territory to email@example.com. Please include the word “crew” in the subject line.