- Veka vinyl is the world’s larges extruders of vinyl windows in the industry. This is a German engineered, made in the USA.
- Veka vinyl is 100% virgin vinyl. Most extruders use a blend of recycled Vinyl. Virgin vinyl is stronger and more durable
- The corners of the frame and the sashes are welded with a 4 point welding system for strength.
- The wall thickness is one of the thickest in the industry.
- The lift rail is extruded with the sash, like an I beam.
- The sill is at 5 degree slop.
- The windows are exterior glazed for appearance and performance.
- Recessed tilt latches, this gives the window a better look and is stronger.
- Inter locking meeting rail, to reduce air infiltration and strength.
- Cardinal Glass leads the industry in the development of residential glass. The Glass is one of the most advanced residential glass products in the industry.
- Low E; Microscopic film coating that reflects radiant energy, keeping it on the same side it originates from, while allowing visible light to pass thru.
- The glass has 3 coats of Low E, blocking 95% of UV rays
- Neat 366 uses the UV rays of the sun to loosen dirt and when water hits it the water sheets off.
- Supper spacer; No conductive properties, warm edge technology.
- Extruded screen frame with interior spline and better view screen mesh for a better view and durable frame.
- The average double hung window will have 50 feet of triple fin weather stripping.
- ¾ inch constant force balancer; this allows for smooth operation, the best in the industry.
- Composite lock/keeper; non conductive and 140% stronger than medal locks, white all the way thru.
- Reinforcement bar; I beam constructed with pulled thru fiber glass for strength. No conduction properties and locks are screwed in to reinforcement bar for better security.